It’s that time of year again! Leaves are turning, air is cool and everyone is unpacking their favorite knits and boots for the season. I love fall. To me, it is the prettiest of the seasons in New England, which makes it the perfect time to refresh your family photos and get some new ones! This October I will be offering one day of mini sessions on Jamaica Pond in Boston! There are very limited spots available and they are likely to sell out quick, so grab your spot early!
If you’ve never had a mini session before here are some things to keep in mind:
- These sessions are 20 minutes long and are great for families with young kids since they tend to lose interest pretty quickly.
- We will be doing some posed shots but I may also ask families to play some quick games. This will hopefully help with any camera shy kiddos.
- Allow kids to be kids. We don’t have a lot of time to shoot so it can be tricky to get a rambunctious 3 year old to sit still for photo. So while I will set families up for posed shots, I think some of the best images come from the moments in play. To help wrangle some of those kids we will try some games and prompts to make the experience fun for everyone.
- Try to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your session to check in. You session is scheduled to end 20 minutes after your booked time slot. If you are running late we will not be able to extend your time.
- There are two package options that you can book:
- $175 includes a 20 minute session and 5 digital files
- #225 includes a 20 minute session and the digital files of all your gallery images from this mini session
- Your digital files will come with a release to print them
- Once you book you I will help you will receive an email with information on what to wear as well as other tips on how to make the most of you mini session and your images.
- Additional products will be available to purchase following your session.
If you are ready to book your spot click here!
I am looking forward to seeing your smiling faces at the beautiful Jamaica Pond this year!